Translate

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Writer's Block

I am completing a compact book on health and fitness and have run into a case of writer’s block. That ever happen to anyone out there? It’s not that I don’t know what I want to say, it’s the whole business of arranging everything into a nice cohesive whole that’s giving me grief. (Hey, I’m a health and fitness expert not a professional writer). Nevertheless I will carry on. It’s been an exciting endeavor and I can’t wait to see the final product. I have done a lot of research and hope many will see this as a new and different plan. I heard Bob Seger once say when he had writer’s block, back in the day when he was putting out hit after hit, that he would run through his mansion screaming until he had an idea. Unfortunately our apartment is not that big!

2 comments:

  1. So I know you posted this a bit ago but I just wanted to say how incredibly proud of you I am... I can't wait to see how your book turns out.

    ReplyDelete