Translate

Friday, August 23, 2013

And...breathe!

So I blinked, and summer is pretty much gone. It seems like all a big blur. Maybe I've been busier in my life but I doubt it. New business, new baby, and a serious flock of friends and relatives who made Los Angeles their summer destination for vacation. And it was fantastic being able to spend time with everyone (I wish more could have made it out) but I am stretched about as thin as I think I can go. Good news though even as I write this. We're on a long weekend vacation / wedding trip in the great northwest. Mr. Blue Eyes turned five months a few days ago (!!!) and is starting to eat some solid food. Still not sleeping through the night and won't learn how to change his own diaper so there are continuing challenges. Don't even get me started on the 5 to 7 PM witching hour. Let's just say there's plenty of crying when little man is cranky. But...I think we've turned that corner. And on to another busy road! 

No comments:

Post a Comment